Ladies Corinium League Fixtures 2021
- Matches up to 26th July will start at 6.30pm.
- Match on 2nd August will start at 6.00pm (unless Captains agree by exception to start later, but no later than 6.30pm)
- Please ensure away teams advise the home team in advance if any of their ladies intend to leave straight after the game without having a supper
- All re-arranged games must be played by August 13th. They must be arranged within 14 days of original date and played within 6 weeks of original date or 13th August 2021 whichever is the sooner. Re-arranged games must be played on a weekday evening unless both teams agree on an alternative i.e. daytime or weekend. Re-arranged games can be played BEFORE the scheduled date.
- The cards should be signed by both captains and the results should be phoned to Julia Stannard before 10.15pm on day of play by the home club or preferably emailed/texted/facebook messenger by 09.00am the morning after each game. Pictures or scans of the signed cards should be attached if possible otherwise give scores on both rinks with the home team first.
- Cards that have not already been sent electronically should be sent by post to Julia Stannard within 5 days